Avinger | Redwood City, CA — 2013-present
Senior Product Manager
- Product management of Avinger’s capital equipment: Lightbox OCT imaging console and reusable accessories.
- Coordination of marketing, hardware, and software teams for product development and sustaining engineering efforts.
- Perform research and analysis of OCT imaging market trends to ensure product category relevance and leadership.
- International and domestic travel for product feedback, installations, and support.
- Integration of Cisco TelePresence systems with Avinger Lightbox to enable global reach of clinical data.
- Built live streaming solution for demo of product imaging to new physician users.
- Member of team that drove successful IPO launch 1/2015.
- Recognized $1,000,000 additional revenue in ﬁrst year with design and implementation of service contract program.
Cisco Systems | San Jose, CA — 2005-2013
Test Engineer & Technical Lead
- Cisco TelePresence R&D. Prototyping TelePresence solutions to fit customer needs.
- Lifecycle support of custom features to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
- Lab owner for camera test, audio test, and proof of concept. Competitive analysis. Write and verify product test plans.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through Order Assurance Program.
- Technical Marketing Engineer, facilitating communication channels between engineering and product marketing teams.
- Customer demo creation and implementation for new products and feature requests.
- Technical Lead for Learning Solutions Group. Provide technical expertise and troubleshooting of live corporate events.
- Implemented equipment and maintenance tracking system to maximize system uptime and minimize cost with preventative maintenance and parts tracking.
- Created new hire training records to ensure proper and efficient training through documentation.
- Design and implementation of TelePresence classrooms for global training.
United States Air Force | Minot, ND — 2001-2005
Senior Airman – B-52 Aircraft Fuel Systems
- Maintain multi-million dollar aircraft, equipment, and facilities.
- Initiate and implement numerous cost-cutting procedures.
- Supervise five person crew. Develop and conduct crew member training and approve completion of training.
- Design and maintain processes for correct and safe repair procedures.
- Use of worldwide database to manage projects, personnel, parts, supply system, and maintenance.
- Held “Secret” security clearance.
Certifications & Awards
- Highest rating on all annual USAF performance reports
- Recognized by USAF shop supervisor as #1 Performer
- USAF good conduct medal for exemplary service
- Apple OS X Server Essentials & Apple Xsan
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Bootcamp
- Cisco TelePresence Bootcamp
- Cisco Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) Certification
- IP Publication – http://ip.com/IPCOM/000223144
- Registered with Hospital Vendor Credentialing Services
- Global Entry & TSA Pre✔ Travel Authorized.
- Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM), Candidate
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ — BS Information Systems Security, Candidate
Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA — AS Internet Technology – Web Administration, w/ Honors, 2012
- Podcasting & Blogging