October 21, 2019

Making A Board Game - Part 4

It’s been a little while since the last update, but I have made a little bit of progress in a few areas!

  1. I now have a name for the game creation company! 🎉
    (This isn’t really necessary, but it was fun coming up with a name and logo)
  2. I have ordered the first set of play testing printed components to try this thing out with actual people. 😱

I am so excited to see the components and actually hold them in my hands. Up until now all the components have been hand made and printed out at home with a laser printer.

I decide to hold off on printing game boards this round for two reasons. They are quite expensive to create as one offs and until I am sure about the actual gameplay mechanics, I don’t want to finalize the boards in case they need to change due to the interactions with the other components.

Obligitory Teaser Screenshots 😉
Board Game Blurred Teaser Photo

Board Game Blurred Teaser Photo

Board Game Blurred Teaser Photo

Previous Updates:
Making A Board Game - Part 3
Dusting Off An Old Project - Part 2
Dusting Off An Old Project - Part 1


Project Board Games


Previous post
Playing Games - RiME RiME is a relatively short game but felt like the right length to accomplish the storyline. The music was beautiful and thoughtfully executed. How
Next post
HORI Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro Ergonomic Controller Price: $50 USD As much as I love the concept of the Nintendo Switch, playing in handheld mode is not what I would consider enjoyable. The Joy-Cons
Jason Burk | 1999-2019
blot.im!
📦 Blog Archives 📦

status icon credit iconfinder.com/bogdanrosu