Making A Board Game - Part 3
After a bit of a gap in momentum, I am back to making progress! I now have all my .psd templates set up for the various card components. When I started this project, I was using Photoshop for the artwork design files. My Creative Cloud subscription came up for renewal recently, and I decided not to renew as I was not utilizing enough of it to make it worth the cost. I am doing all the card design work in Pixelmator Pro. Pixelmator has always been able to do what I need, but inertia kept me in Photoshop. Having all the files set up and getting all my layers named and organized has helped get over my creative slump.
- Card design V1 (~2 weeks)
- Board design V1 (~2 weeks)
- Get an alpha set printed to aid in play testing (~3 weeks)