iPhone 11 Pro & Apple Watch Series 5
Prior to September 20, 2019 I was using the iPhone X and Apple Watch Series 4. I haven’t skipped an Apple Watch generation so far, and the iPhone XS was the first iPhone I have ever skipped. The announcements at the September Apple Event had me very excited to upgrade to the new iPhone and watch this year.
There is no shortage of “real reviews” for both devices so I will not try to replicate that yet again, but rather provide some bullet points that may be interesting to both current users or prospective users.
What I Got:
📱 iPhone 11 Pro - 256GB - Midnight Green
⌚️ Apple Watch Series 5 - 44mm - Titanium
With that background out of the way, here is what I am thinking and feeling about both the phone and watch!
iPhone 11 Pro 📱
- Battery life. WOW!
- The super wide angle camera is so useful.
- The three camera system is fantastic!
- The night mode photos are UNREAL! Voodoo!
- The Midnight Green is gorgeous.
- FaceID does feel a bit faster. Not like 2x, but faster.
- The matte frosted glass on the back feels great and looks awesome.
Apple Watch Series 5 ⌚️
- The titanium looks great!
- Having an always on screen is very nice for glancing.
- The titanium felt much lighter than my Series 4 stainless steel at first, but after a week or so I don’t notice it.
- The compass isn’t something I use with any regularity, but having better directional walking directions is helpful.
- If you have a Series 4, you probably don’t need to upgrade, but anything prior to Series 4, I would say absolutely upgrade.
I will add any other little things I come across, but in the meantime if you have any questions, shoot them my way and I will do my best to answer them for you!
My Series 4 is for sale if you are looking for one one in great condition!