Technical product manager with proven success leading the development of products, while collaborating with cross functional teams for testing,
production, and sales. A knack for understanding customer needs and translating them into actionable product milestones. Prior military service member
with strong project management skills; capable of leading teams to complete initiatives, while enforcing quality and safety guidelines. Ready to join a
winning team and positively impact the future.
Product Innovation, 2017-Present
Responsible for oversight of new product innovation.
Senior Product Manager, 2013-2017
Responsible for oversight of the capital equipment products, including Lightbox, a high definition imaging console and various external components.
Supervised engineers for product innovation and development processes. Conducted research and analysis across the industry to assess primary trends and
pursue market leaderships. Developed integrated campaigns to create quality, technically savvy products. Proactively approached physicians to market the
products imaging capabilities using live streaming demonstrations. Collaborated with internal departments to effectively complete an initial public offering
(IPO) to acquire additional investors.
- Rapidly produced results, generating $1M in revenue within 1 year of new program release.
- Achieve stellar ratings on yearly reports as a result of exceptional performance and goal attainment.
Test Engineer & Technical Lead, 2005-2013
Participated in research and development of Cisco TelePresene solutions. Served as technical lead for the Learning Solutions Group. Completed comprehensive audio and visual analysis, developing proof of concepts and test plans to evaluate potential. Delivered prototypes to evaluate product uses and refine production. Maintained awareness of market competitors, assessing comparable product offerings. Facilitated communications between cross-functional teams for engineering and marketing. Enabled effective global virtual training with the creation of TelePresence solutions.
- Produced demonstrations to present product value to end users, showcasing new products and impressive features.
- Offered exemplary technical knowledge and problem resolution skills and, while participating in live corporate events.
- Evolved inventory management through the creation of an optimized equipment and maintenance tracking system.
- Contributed to enhanced system uptime and cost reduction, proactively maintaining equipment and monitoring parts.
- Continually engaged customers to provide excellent service throughout the product lifecycle utilizing an Order Assurance Program.
Senior Airman - B-52 Aircraft Fuel Systems, 2001-2005
Supervised equipment, maintenance, and inventory for strategic development. Responsible for managing a five-person crew, introducing new concepts, and
documenting training completion. Accessed global databases to coordinate various projects to align with organizational goals. Ensured adherence to internal
policies and procedures for the safety of staff. Introduced cost savings throughout the organization, improving processes and daily workflows.
- Accomplished superior ratings on annual USAF performance reports, demonstrating significant professional development and leadership skills.
- Obtained recognition from the USAF shop supervisor as the #1 performer.
- Recipient of the USAF good conduct medal for exemplary service.
- Apple OS X Server Essentials & Apple Xsan
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Bootcamp
- Cisco TelePresence Bootcamp
- Cisco Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) Certification
- IP Publication - http://ip.com/IPCOM/000223144
- HIPAA Privacy Compliance
Bachelor of Science in Graphic Information Technology - 2018
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY - Tempe, AZ
Associates Degree in Internet Technology - Web Administration with Honors
FOOTHILL COLLEGE - Los Altos Hills, CA